AYURVEDA'S PREMIER ONLINE TRAINING SCHOOL
Have you ever felt paralyzed by the fear that you would never do the deep and meaningful work you came here to do?
If so, you’re not alone. Before I left my former career it literally became painful to get up and go to work in the morning. Somehow I had gotten so far out of alignment with my higher purpose and values… and boy, did that take its toll. I couldn’t see a way out and figured I’d just have to succumb to the emptiness of the daily grind.
But there comes a time when we can no longer ignore the pleading of the heart. Are you ready to listen, too?
Those of us who come to Ayurveda have an inner knowing that this is the path that realigns us with our soul purpose and holds the wisdom that can transform lives… including our own. If you are called to practice Ayurveda, we’re ready to guide you.
Whether you’re a Health Professional, Yoga Instructor, or someone who is ready to take the leap into the field of health and healing, Ayurveda may be the missing link you’ve been looking. Adding Ayurveda to your practice offers you many effective modalities to work with that can significantly improve outcomes. New World Ayurveda School offers comprehensive training programs to help you fulfill your purpose and reach your goals.
Our life-changing Ayurvedic Practitioner Training Program begins live online September 12th, 2015. Or, you can join our Independent Study Program any time. I invite you to set up a time to talk with me to answer your questions, discuss course details, and maybe even offer a little encouragement to follow your bliss!
From the heart,
– Sandra Dugliss, Director of Admissions, New World Ayurveda SchoolBook Your Free Q&A Session with Sandra
Paul Dugliss, M.D.
Director and Academic Dean, New World Ayurveda School
What would you give to have knowledge that can save and transform lives?
My experience as an Internal Medicine Physician has not been without its tragedies. I have seen people cut down in the prime of their lives by cancer, leaving young children and successful careers behind. I have seen everything from men in their forties die of heart attacks to losing a three-year-old to complications of a tonsillectomy. Time and time again I was reminded of how precious and incredibly delicate life truly is.
I’ve since devoted my life to doing everything in my power to prevent such tragedies from occurring, and to finding less invasive, more natural ways of healing. Based on the success my patients have had with Ayurveda, I have moved my focus to it almost exclusively.
I believe that ultimately the future of healthcare is in prevention, and that Ayurveda is the key.
10 years ago I developed New World Ayurveda School to share what I have learned and to train practitioners throughout the world to help save and transform as many lives as possible.
I encourage you to book your free informational Q&A session with Sandra now, and learn more about the different ways you can study with us to learn this great knowledge of Ayurveda.
Dr. PaulBook Your Free Q&A Session with Sandra Dugliss, Director of Admissions
NEW WORLD AYURVEDA TRAINING PROGRAMS
Ayurvedic Psychology - Spiritual Counseling Training ProgramBegins September 8, 2015
- Do you ever wonder why it can be so difficult for clients to integrate even the simplest recommendations?
- It’s all dependent on their inner psychology:
- +Discover how emotions, beliefs, patterns, and perceptions influence behavior and how to shift them so that real change is possible
- +Learn how the role of consciousness, subtle energies, and karma can impact overall health and the modalities to effectively intervene
- +Go beyond discipline and willpower and help clients develop more effortless and stress-free compliance
- +Become a Heart-based Meditation Instructor and give the gift of self-discovery to each and every client
Ayurvedic Health Practitioner Training ProgramLive Online or Independent Study
- Become an Ayurvedic Practitioner!
- Live Online course begins September 12, or begin anytime with our Independent Study option :
- +Educate health-conscious individuals to become empowered to heal from the inside out, utilizing Ayurveda’s secrets to optimal health and longevity
- +Make profound and lasting changes in your own life as you learn how to help others create health and happiness
- +Meet like-minded people from the US and around the world via our online Student Forum
- +Do the deep and meaningful work you are called to do, whether you’re adding Ayurveda to your existing practice or starting from scratch.
Yoga and Ayurveda Wellness Professional Training ProgramBegins January 2016
- The only Ayurveda training program of its kind designed specifically for Yoga Instructors:
- +Learn how to teach experientially-based classes on all wellness topics covered in the course that can earn back your tuition in the first year!
- +Grow your practice by conducting one-to-one Wellness Consultations in your community or live online
- +Expand your yoga offerings with Healing Light Yoga Therapy and Ayurvedic Yoga for Balancing the Doshas
- +Integrate the timeless wisdom of Ayurveda into your own life to realize your full self-potential on and off the mat
Live Online Ayurvedic Practitioner Training Application Deadline
What sets New World Ayurveda School apart from the rest?
Meet our greatest asset, Dr. Paul Dugliss!
As Director of Admissions, prospective students often ask me what sets New World Ayurveda School apart from the others. Beyond the practical reasons – outstanding clinical curriculum, convenience, and cost-effectiveness – it is our greatest asset, Academic Dean and Director, Dr. Paul Dugliss.
It only takes meeting Dr. Paul once to recognize his huge heart and his kind and gentle nature. He is man who cares deeply about every human being on earth, and whose life purpose is helping as many people as he can to grow and to heal. Dr. Paul’s dedication is truly inspiring, and he touches the soul of every individual who has had the good fortune to study or work with him.
As an experienced Ayurvedic Physician and Western Medical Doctor, time and time again Dr. Paul has witnessed first hand the tragic and unnecessary illness and death in this country. These events have fueled his passion for creating real change in the U.S. healthcare system and integrating the profound wisdom of Ayurveda into every community. His vision is to make Ayurveda available to each and every person who seeks to find a better way of approaching health and happiness.
Dr. Paul is a wealth of information, always generously sharing his knowledge and wisdom with our students. I don’t think there’s a question he can’t answer! Having over 40 years of experience and training with the most prominent teachers in Meditation, Yoga, Ayurveda, and Western Medicine, coupled with his deep spirituality, Dr. Paul is considered an international leader and expert in his field, and is sought out as a guest speaker for conferences and workshops worldwide.
I am blessed beyond measure to work side-by-side with this amazing being every day, and I am incredibly proud to call this man my partner, my best friend, and my husband. Come study with us, and be blessed, too!
Our life-changing Ayurvedic Practitioner Training Program begins live online September 12th, 2015 – Join us! email me with questions firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sandra Dugliss, New World Ayurvda Director of Admissions
- Real case studies utilized as a method of learning from the very first class.
- Cases allow for the fastest integration and application of material.
- Develop your clinical skills as you work through over 50 cases throughout the course.
- Learn pulse, tongue, and facial diagnosis, chakra assessment and more as you work with the case-based approach.
- Understand how the mind-body connection really works, from the inside out.
- Train in one of the most profound methods of exploring consciousness – Heart-based Meditation.
- Discover the spirituality behind the science of Ayurveda
- Get credit for time you spend in personal development and exploring consciousness
Convenient & Cost-effective
- Learn via the Internet in the convenience of your home or office.
- Independent Study option offers even more flexibility and time to complete the program.
- One tier of study for Ayurvedic Practitioner training – No prerequisite required
- Mindfully-priced programs, eliminating tuition cost as a barrier to study
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF “Five Keys to Helping Others Heal”
Register to Receive Updates on New World Ayurveda’s Programs and Receive Your Free PDF Copy of Five Keys to Healing Others Heal authored by New World Ayurveda Director and Academic Dean, Paul Dugliss, M.D.
“To be a force for healing we have to recognize that we don’t do the healing, nature does. The body has an innate ability to heal itself, if we give it what it needs and then get out of the way. Each and every person can be a greater force for healing when we learn to harmonize with what is natural for us. We can’t force healing, but we can create the best circumstances possible that allow healing to take place.”
-Dr. Paul Dugliss
Testimonials from Recent Graduates
“I am extremely delighted with the New World Independent Study Ayurveda Practitioner Program. The course material is excellent, well organized and easy to understand. Dr. Paul Dugliss is an awesome teacher – knowledgable, insightful, professional, kind, thoughtful and informative. The Independent study format has been great for me, as I travel and continue to work in my existing career. The format allows me to further enhance, increase my skills and incorporate the knowledge right away at a pace that is ideal for me.”
“Dr. Paul has created a beautifully organized program that is always interesting, stimulating enough to keep me wanting to move forward, and challenging enough to stretch myself out of my comfort zone. I am a chiropractor and after only eight weeks am already able to implement pulse diagnosis, herbal therapies, recipes and other strategies into what I can provide for my practice members.”
Heidi Chapnick, D.C.
“As a licensed health care practitioner I can attest to the quality of the training in New World Ayurveda. Dr Dugliss engages each student in a way in which they are immediately immersed in hands on assessment, diagnosis and management. What was valuable to me was his attentiveness to the importance of SAFE use of herbs in the dynamic environment in which a client may also be taking medications from their physician, or using other herbs on their own. I treasure the training I received with New World Ayurveda.”
Lori Nelson, ARNP